11:00am - 12:00pm
Committee Meeting hosted by Patrick Wu, Chair and Barrett Bingley, Vice-Chair, Trade & Investment Committee
RSVP NEEDED. OPEN TO AMCHAM MEMBERS ONLY.
ALL AMCHAM MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.
Dear Committee members,
Please join us at the Trade & Investment Committee kick-off meeting at AmCham from 11:00am-12:00pm on January 7, 2013 . We will be reviewing the Trade & Investment issues and strategies for 2013. We also extend a warm welcome to any members with an interest in Trade & Investment issues.
Following this meeting, Stuart Witchell, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting and Robert S. Pe, Partner, Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe will talk about 'Burma/Myanmar: Time to Invest?' from 12:00-2:00pm. if you would like to attend this talk, please register through this link .
1. Update on forthcoming events:
· Jan 7 lunch: Bruma/ Myanmar – Time to invest? (Speaker: Stuart Witchell, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting and Robert S.
Pe, Partner, Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe)
· Jan 7, 6:30-8:30pm: AmCham Monthly Networking Drinks – jointly hosted by Group 18 of FHKI and Trade & Investment Committee
· Jan 15 lunch: Investment in Macau (Speaker: Luis Mesquita de Melo, Partner, MdME, Goncalo Mendes da Maia, Partner, MdME, Rui Pinto Proenca, Partner, MdME)
· Feb 27 lunch: Panel discussion on ABAC/ APEC (Anthony Nightingale, ABAC member, David Dodwell, ABAC Secretariat for Hong Kong, and Mark Lanning, Consul, Economic Affairs U.S. Consulate General, Hong Kong)
2. Update on issues discussed in last Planning Meeting on Sept 14, 2012 and ideas recently discussed with AmCham Office.
3. Ideas for future events – theme for 2013, new topics/ speakers suggestion.
4. Date for next meeting
As seating is limited, it is essential to confirm your attendance in advance, by clicking on the 'Register' button at the top.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Patrick Wu, Chair and Barrett Bingley, Vice-Chair
AmCham Trade & Investment Committee
** Please note: If you cannot attend a registered meeting for any reason, we kindly remind you to inform us in advance by sending an email to email@example.com . **