12:00-1:45pm. Gravitas: Voice and Presence is an intensive, interactive vocal workshop led by All Voice Talent MD David Pope. Exploring the elusive and sought-after quality ‘gravitas’ the session covers:
- What constitutes 'gravitas'
- What a voice with gravitas sounds like
- Using the science of the voice to speak with gravitas
- How speakers use vocal variety to project gravitas
- The crucial importance of non-verbals: posture, gesture and expression
- Using audio and video samples, as well as interactive group exercises, this workshop will give participants a chance to explore ways of using their voice and physical presence to project gravitas.
For more information on All Voice Talent’s executive voice coaching programs click here.
First 15-20 minutes is for networking
Sandwiches and beverages included