As the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak continues to grow, organizations across the globe find themselves in various stages of the crisis management lifecycle, with companies in China experiencing by far the most severe immediate impact. Business operations in China have been hit to varying degrees by the spread of the virus and the special directives of the government to contain it. Since it is impossible to predict the scope, severity and duration of the outbreak, companies will need to prepare for a protracted crisis that might last for months rather, with the emergence of a broad and complex set of challenges.
Control Risks will share a full analysis on the impact COVID-19 is having on businesses and the key areas of focus for business leaders in the coming months. Topics for discussion include:
- The latest situation of COVID-19 in China and the government's response
- The broad impact on China's economy and politics
- Key risks faced by enterprises
- What to focus on and prepare for in the coming months
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sending out 2 days before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered membership email) at 10:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 11:00am.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- Webinar Event
- Member Exclusive