While average leaders make their planning nearer to the end of a year and often after a short burst of effort, great managers utilize advanced planning to develop killer plans. Killer plans win over and over again as compared to plans that leave too much ambiguity, which in turn generates sub-average returns.
What if you were to learn a methodology for planning that offers a long-term, leveraged approach to planning that delivers outstanding results every time? The planning tool provided in this program is one that removes spreadsheet forecasting, generates unsiloed thinking, helps to establish a collaborative atmosphere, and even plays a key role in securing succession planning without any additional effort.
In this program, author, inventor, and consultant David Goldsmith shares with you what he delivers to aggressive leaders from regional players to international executives. You will learn:
· How to engage an entire leadership team in planning.
· Where innovation ties into planning and how best to elicit innovative contributions from others.
· The best practices in using the ET Comprehensive Strategic Planning Methodology.
· Where the Economics of Timing, a conceptual leadership tool, plays in the killer plan process.
· 3 practical activities you as a leader can do to ensure the right plans are being made.
· Mistakes you can easily avoid simply by understanding the nature of planning.
Whether you're an expert planner who wants to hone your skills, a newbie in the area of planning, or see yourself as someone whose skills fall somewhere in between the two, this exciting, engaging, full-content program is sure to broaden your scope of opportunities and forever improve the outcomes from your planning efforts throughout your entire career.
The American Chamber of Commerce in HK 1904 Bank of America Tower 12 Harcourt Road Central, Hong Kong