Half-Day Workshop: High Trust Team Management Skills
- Essentials for Hong Kong Professionals
First 15-20 minutes is for networking Light Breakfast included
In this half-day workshop, you will learn the essentials on how to build a workplace culture of trust, innovation, and productivity where everyday tasks, often seen as obligations, become opportunities to build trust between managers and employees. The two facilitators from Great Place to Work® will share some of the best world-practices with you.
If you are a professional looking to improve your team management skills and see it as a benefit towards building a great workplace, then this is the workshop for you.
The workshop framework includes:
· 9 key action areas that contribute to creating a great workplace: Inspiring, Speaking, Listening, Thanking, Developing, Caring, Hiring, Celebrating, and Sharing
· The Giftwork® model for fostering trust in a work group
· An analysis tool for understanding the effectiveness of current management practices
· Techniques for successfully launching workplace initiatives
· An articulation of the benefits for managers of creating a great workplace
· Videos and examples from the Best Companies to Work For®
Great Place to Work® Institute is a global research and consultancy dedicated to building a better society by helping companies transform their workplaces through its series of leadership development workshops.
The American Chamber of Commerce in HK 1904 Bank of America Tower 12 Harcourt Road Central, Hong Kong