The global sports ecosystem is at a standstill due to COVID-19. Asia has been impacted with the rescheduling of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and the postponing or cancelling of professional leagues, events and amateur sports at all levels.
Despite these challenges there is hope as parts of the sports ecosystem in Asia are still operating, others are planning for a resumption of activities, and businesses of all sizes are developing innovative new strategies and business models to cope with changing customer behaviour and needs of the Sports, Entertainment and Health & Wellness industries.
Join us for a panel discussion and Q&A session to understand the current impact of COVID-19 and what's next for the sports, entertainment and health & wellness ecosystems in Asia.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sending out 2 days before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered membership email) at 11:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:00pm.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."