Lunch & Learn Workshop: Build up Your Vocal Presence
First 15-20 minutes is for networking Sandwiches and beverages included
As a professional, you may find yourself working hard to command attention from your colleagues and subordinates; you may also be concerned whether your ideas and insights are taken seriously and whether your message can get across. It's not just what you say, but how you say it. You may believe that your voice puts you at disadvantage and wonder if you can change your voice. It doesn't matter if your voice is too soft to be heard, or too high-pitched to be taken seriously. Your vocal presence can be transformed.
In this session, you'll discover the characteristics of a voice with strong presence and learn practical tools to develop a voice that commands attention, speaks conviction and makes people take action.
• Project a clear, credible and authoritative voice
• Build your vocal presence to sound more polished and powerful
• Improve your voice that sounds composed under stress & nervousness
• Develop your fuller & deeper voice that commands respect
• Speak with passion & conviction to leave an impact
Who should attend?
· Executives, senior managers, newly-promoted managers who want to speak with a voice that commands respect and influences people to take action
· Salespeople who want to speak with a voice that projects confidence and credibility, and turns prospects into loyal clients
· Professionals who want to win with an assertive voice in negotiations and conflict-resolutions
The American Chamber of Commerce in HK 1904 Bank of America Tower 12 Harcourt Road Central, Hong Kong