Rescheduled from June 30th.
Join the AmCham Law Committee on Wednesday, July 8, at 9:30 a.m. HKT, for a special presentation about the current state of US-Hong Kong relations as seen from Washington, DC. Following recent announcements from President Trump and Secretary of State Pompeo, the Hong Kong business community is expecting potentially major changes to the way Hong Kong is treated under US law. Darryl Nirenberg, Partner in Steptoe's Government Affairs & Public Policy practice, will spotlight the key players in Washington and discuss current proposals on Hong Kong in the context of the Trump administration's and Congress' current domestic and international policy agendas.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
· Webinar details will be sending out 24 hours before the event.
· If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
· Please log in (your registered email) at 9:15am on July 8, 15minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 9:30am.
· Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
· Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
AmCham Survey Results on National Security Law & Hong Kong's "Special Status", please visit HERE
- Law Committee Webinar