AmCham Trade & Investment Committee Planning Meeting (AmCham Members Only)
Trade & Investment
RSVP NEEDED. OPEN TO AMCHAM MEMBERS ONLY. ALL AMCHAM MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.
Committee Meeting hosted by Patrick Wu, Chair and Barrett Bingley, Vice-Chair, Trade & Investment Committee
Dear Committee Members,
Please join the Trade & Investment Committee meeting at AmCham from 11:00am-12:00pm on September 10, 2013.
1. Update on issues discussed in last Planning Meeting on June 5, 2013
2. Review of events since last TIC Meeting
3. Update on October Philippines Event Planning
4. Update on November Trade Event Planning
5. Update on December Indonesia Event Planning
6. Discussion and Update of Trade Services Agreement submission
7. Discussion of TPP negotiations and Hong Kong's position
Beijing Doorknock/ China Conference
9. Ideas for future events - new topics/ speakers suggestion
Following this meeting, Dr. Zhou Fang, Chief Research Officer, One Country Two Systems Research Institute will talk about 'Hong Kong's Role in the Pearl River Delta and Beyond in the Coming Years' from 12:00-2:00pm. If you would like to attend this talk, please register through this link .
As seating is limited, it is essential to confirm your attendance in advance, by clicking on the 'Register' button at the top.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Patrick Wu, Chair and Barrett Bingley, Vice-Chair AmCham Trade & Investment Committee
** Please note: If you cannot attend a registered meeting for any reason, we kindly remind you to inform us in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . **
The American Chamber of Commerce in HK 1904 Bank of America Tower 12 Harcourt Road Central, Hong Kong