First 15-20 minutes is for networking
Light Breakfast included
Hosted by the Apparel & Footwear Committee
AmCham HK is delighted to host Ambassador Dan Mozena of US Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh who will be accompanied by a delegation of about 10 senior business leaders from Bangladesh. The delegation mission is to continue strengthening the ties between AmCham HK members and other U.S. businesses present in Hong Kong through networking with top Bangladeshi executives.
RMG companies present in Hong Kong are already aware of Bangladesh, but new markets for U.S. products and services in fire and building safety equipment, heavy equipment, high tech equipment, and remittance-related financial services may be of interest. Ambassador's speech would be about investing in Bangladesh beyond apparel, about the Indo-Pacific Corridor, and about how Bangladesh is uniquely placed to connect South Asia and Southeast Asia.
Ambassador Mozena will discuss more about the annual February Trade Show in Dhaka and extend invitations to AmCham HK members to attend.
Mr. Asif Ayyb, Economic & Commercial Specialist, US Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
2. Ms. Syeda Shahrazad Rahman, Commercial Specialist, US Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
3. Mr. A.S.M. Mainuddin Monem, Deputy Managing Director of Abdul Monem Limited (AML)
4. Mr. Tarique E. Haque, Chairman and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Bangla Trac Limited (Bangla CAT)
5. Mr. Kh. Rashed Maqsood, Managing Director and Citi Country Officer of the Citi Bank N.A.
6. Mr. Md. Sabur Khan, President of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI)
7. Mr. Salman Obaidul Karim, Managing Director of Orion Group
8. Mr. Asif Ibrahim, Vice Chairman of Newage Group of Industries
9. Mr. Mostafa Kamal, Chairman and Managing Director of Meghna Group of Industries (MGI)
10. Mr. Nabeel-ud-Daulah, Managing Director of the Dird Group
11. Mr. Aftab Ul Islam, President of American Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh
12. Mr. Abdul Gafur, Executive Director of American Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh