In this interactive breakfast event, participants will explore practical tools to make their organization and their managers more "engaging" and develop more "engaged" individuals and teams, while reviewing their HR systems to increase employee engagement and sustain business performance.
Topics to be included:
1. Engagement is being challenged
- Future@work trends
- Satisfied, motivated or engaged?
- Building an engaging employee value proposition
- From Human Capital to Employee Experience
2. Engaging and engaged actors
- Engaged individual: body and mind model
- Engaged team: culture and diversity
- Engaging manager: build the team’s identity
- Engaging organization: design your employer brand
3. Your HR systems: are they engaging?
- How to revisit HR systems to boost employee engagement
- Bridging the gap between the organization and employees
- A strategic engagement framework for your organization
First 15-20 minutes is for networking
Light breakfast included
Hosted by the Human Resources