On behalf of the newly-established Infrastructure & Construction (I&C) Committee Chair Ian Chung & Vice Chair Jon Sivertson, we are delighted to invite you to join us for a one-day site visit to Tuen Mun-Chek Lap Kok (Northern Connection Sub-sea Tunnel Section) and the Lian Tang – Heung Yuen Wai Boundary Control Point.
With the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau "Greater Bay Area" becoming a priority for the PRC leadership, this site visit will provide an opportunity to view its development through these mega projects. It is also helpful for the international business community to better understand Hong Kong’s evolving competitiveness in order to grasp business opportunities in the region.
Please kindly refer to below details. Further information will be provided upon successful registration.Schedule
- 9:15am – Gather & Depart from Admiralty MTR
- 4:15pm – Arrive Admiralty MTR
- Tuen Mun – Chek Lap Kok Northern Connection Sub-Sea Tunnel Section (details here)
- Liantang- Heung Yuen Wai Boundary Control Point (details here)
Please contact Sonia Li (email@example.com
/ (852) 2530 6921) or register online now.Note
- Lunch will be included
- Dress code: Casual
- Personal protective equipment will be provided at the site, please provide your foot size in your reply for early preparation of safety shoes
- Places are limited; first-come, first-served