When it comes to environmental hygiene in health care, key global trends in environmental infection prevention play an important role. The aim is to minimize risk of infection to the public, and to ensure the delivery of a hygienically cleaned environment to patients and healthcare professionals.
- An overview of key global health care trends Diversey follows
- A review of the role of the environment in causing HAIs
- Key studies on validating cleaning in health care
- Recent studies that help explain how environmental dissemination of pathogens occurs
- Recent studies examining the frequency of contact with high touch surfaces, key models to include in environmental infection prevention programs, studies that explore new important trends in disinfection, hand hygiene
- Summary of Diversey's best practice recommendations for environmental hygiene