Hosted by Chiann Bao and Jessica Lyn Bartlett, Law Committee Co-Chairs
Please join our Law Committee meeting which will be held on Tuesday, January 23, 8am in AmCham office.
This is a planning meeting for the Law Committee to reflect on our achievements last year and to map out our events and Committee initiatives (e.g. advocacy objectives, membership initiatives, and other objectives).
We will discuss the Law Committee’s agenda for 2018. It will also be a nice opportunity for networking and for those interested in becoming more actively involved in the Law Committee's activities.Agenda for Law Committee Planning Meeting 2018:
1. Confirm Law Committee Mission Statement and objectives
2. Substantive Events – review and assess 2017 activities and propose 2018 activities
- Overview of 2017 events/activities
- Proposal for 2018 (frequency, format, topics, opportunities)
3. Networking / Social Events
4. Advocacy OpportunitiesRSVP NEEDED. OPEN TO AMCHAM MEMBERS ONLY. ALL AMCHAM MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.
As seating is limited, it is essential to confirm your attendance in advance by Registration.Remarks
- If you cannot attend a registered meeting for any reason, please inform us in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BREAKFAST - AmCham will provide coffee and tea. There are convenient coffee shops in the ground floor lobby of the Bank of America Tower and Hutchison House.