The American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is pleased to participate as the supporting organization of the Healthtech O2O Summit - the platform is connecting those transforming the health, medical and wellness world through cutting edge technology. Healthtech O2O connects people at the core of healthtech both online, through the NexChange app
and website, and offline via dynamic events. The journey starts at an event or by downloading the app. Health professionals, healthtech entrepreneurs, investors, regulators, and more connect with each other daily and use the steady stream of intelligence that is the Healthtech O2O experience.
Please click HERE
to view the program agenda. SPEAKERS (Full speaker list HERE
... and moreExclusive price is offered for AmCham members, please refer to "Tickets"*Additional 3.4% of transaction fee will be applied
- Eric Chappell, Ph.D., Founder and Scientific Coordinator at V4EMS and SmartMan
- Thomas Dijohn, Vice President Asia-Pacific, dacadoo
- Ildar Fazulyanov, Founder, Well, Inc.
- Dr. Hanif Kanji, Founder and CEO, Sinophi Healthcare
- Peter Mok, Head of Incubation Programmes at the Science & Technology Parks Corporation of Hong Kong
- Dr. Youjin Na, CEO of Proteina
- Rob Royea
**All prices are marked in USDIMPORTANT: Please indicate your interest via AmCham on-line registration by January 26, 2018
. NexChange will contact all the interested parties directly for registration and payment. In case the members have any questions on the program, please contact Angela Leung of NexChange at email@example.com