Presumptive Democratic nominee for President Joe Biden is preparing his foreign policy platform in the ramp up to the Democratic National Convention and the final months of the 2020 election. What are the major points of tension between the Republican and Democratic candidates? Should Biden be elected, what would the US policy toward Asia look like under his administration? Will US trade and economic policies towards Hong Kong and China see significant changes? How about trade policy for Greater Asia? How will US-China relations change after four years of deepening tensions?
AmCham is delighted to have a distinguished panel of experts as they share their bipartisan views of Joe Biden's foreign policy platform and decipher the implications for US businesses in Asia.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sent out one day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30 am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."