2020 has been a tumultuous year for the world, China's economy, and US-China relations. What is the strength of China's economic recovery? Which sectors will outperform and how will COVID-19 reshape China's commercial landscape? What are the risks and opportunities for American companies and investors in Hong Kong and China amid rising US-China tensions? And does Hong Kong have a role to play?
Please join a fireside chat with Weijian Shan, a well-known financier in Asia and author of the best-selling book: Out of Gobi, My Story of China and America, as he discusses the future outlook for China, Hong Kong and US-China relations.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sent out one day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 11:45 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:00 pm.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."