Covid-19 has disrupted business operations, forcing companies to prioritize more adaptable and resilient digital transformation strategies. A low-code development platform can be a key component of this digitalization by enabling fast delivery of applications with minimal hand-coding. If you are strapped for resources and need applications that easily connect to core systems while meeting customer and user demands, you can use this model-driven methodology to deliver modern, flexible, and omnichannel applications that run flawlessly.
In this webinar, you will learn how
- Low-code improves efficiency, productivity, and business outcomes
- IT can get more done with less coding
- OutSystems enables you to build a future-proof architecture that delivers the agility needed for today's business
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sent out one day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 11:45 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:00 pm.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."