Hosted by the Creativity & Arts Committee Co-Chairs Anita Cheung & David Andrews
Please join our next Creativity & Arts Committee meeting on Friday, December 13, 12:30pm in AmCham office.
Following is our agenda:
· To further discuss on first big event in 2020 and logistics
· Other ideas and topics of interest
This meeting is exclusively for all AmCham Members. Spots are limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to get a seat!
Looking forward to seeing you there.
· AmCham will just provide coffee and tea for this meeting, so please prepare eating arrangement in advance. There are convenient sandwich shops in the ground floor lobby of the Bank of America Tower.
· If you have RSVP'd, but cannot attend the meeting, please inform us in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cancellations must be provided in writing to: email@example.com at least seven working days prior to in-house events.
• Registrations for events held outside the AmCham HK office are non-cancellable and non-refundable. No-shows will be charged.
• In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.