Hosted by the Future of Work Committee Co-Chairs Peter Liu & Jie Wei and Board Liaison Jennifer Van Dale
Please join our Future of Work Committee meeting on Monday, September 2, 8:00-9:30am in AmCham office. On the horizon:
· To further discuss plans for recommended speakers and other activities for the remainder of the year
· Identifying business needs connected to the future of work
· Article Club: Each quarter an article will be circulated for deeper discussion (Click here for the article)
Looking forward to your participation, engaging in a lively discussion and continued engagement throughout the year.
This meeting is exclusively for all AmCham Members. Spots are limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to get a seat!
-AmCham will just provide coffee and tea for this meeting, so please prepare eating arrangement in advance. There are convenient coffee shops in the ground floor lobby of the Bank of America Tower.
-If you have RSVP'd, but cannot attend the meeting, please inform us in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cancellations must be provided in writing to: email@example.com at least seven working days prior to in-house events.
• Registrations for events held outside the AmCham HK office are non-cancellable and non-refundable. No-shows will be charged.
• In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled