Hosted by the Future of Work CommitteeCo-Chairs Helen Colquhoun / Jennifer Van Dale and Vice-Chair Aurelie Pillot
Please join us for the Future of Work Committee meeting from 8:00am - 9:30am on Thursday July 23.
- Upcoming and Proposed Events
- Funding/grant opportunity from US Consulate for event
- Advocacy and submission to HKSAR Chief Executive
- Committee admin (What'sApp group, meeting times, online meetings)
- AOB (please email in advance if possible)
We look forward to your participation and continued engagement throughout the year.
Please come join us for a Zoom meeting and share your opinions. Webinar details and a more detailed agenda will be sent out 2 days before the meeting.
This meeting is exclusively for all AmCham Members. Advance registration is required.
If you have RSVP'd, but cannot join the registered meeting, please inform us in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cancellations must be provided in writing to: email@example.com at least seven working days prior to in-house events.
• Registrations for events held outside the AmCham HK office are non-cancellable and non-refundable. No-shows will be charged.
• In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.