Hosted by the Future of Work Committee Co-Chairs Peter Liu and Jie Wei
We look forward to seeing all of you at our Future of Work Committee planning meeting on Tuesday, February 4 at 8am in AmCham office.
Following is our agenda:
· Committee members' introduction (if any new members)
· Recap and feedback regarding the committee's 2019 events
· Committee agenda and goals for 2020
Looking forward to your participation and continued engagement throughout the year.
This meeting is exclusively for all AmCham Members. Spots are limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to get a seat!
-AmCham will just provide coffee and tea for this meeting, so please prepare eating arrangement in advance. There are convenient sandwich shops in the ground floor lobby of the Bank of America Tower.
-If you have RSVP'd, but cannot attend the meeting, please inform us in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cancellations must be provided in writing to: email@example.com at least seven working days prior to in-house events.
• Registrations for events held outside the AmCham HK office are non-cancellable and non-refundable. No-shows will be charged.
• In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.