Hosted by the Infrastructure & Construction Committee Chair Ian Chung
Please join us at the Infrastructure & Construction Committee 2019 kick-off meeting at AmCham from 8:00am to 9:30am on January 28.
· Key advocacy topics:
1. HK's strength and role in Guangdong-HK-Macao Greater Bay Area development and Belt & Road Initiative;
2. Continued infrastructure investment is necessary for HK's long-term competitiveness;
3. How could HK's smart city infrastructure be better than peer cities?
4. How HK can capture business opportunities from the US infrastructure investment plan?
·Event planning for the first half of 2019:
1. Interpretation on the Greater Bay Area Plan to be released by State Council;
2. Lantau Tomorrow Vision and its impact on HK's future competitiveness;
3. US-China trade war and its impact on I&C industry;
4. Smart city: update of global smart cities;
5. ASEAN infrastructure investment opportunities update.
·Delegation and site visits:
1. Greater Bay Study Mission to Zhuhai & Zhongshan or Dongguan;
2. Site visits to Shatin-Central Link and/or Anderson Road Quarry;
3. Business delegation to Southeast Asian Countries.
RSVP NEEDED. OPEN TO AMCHAM MEMBERS ONLY. ALL AMCHAM MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.
As seating is limited, it is essential to confirm your attendance in advance by Registration.