Please join our Innovation & Technology Committee Meeting to plan for the Committee's 2019 activities and priorities. Please come and help determine the programs and advocacy work that can best meet your needs in 2019.
• Google - guest speaker to talk about Google AI-First Strategy
• Sub-committees to present their plans for 2019. Agreed action to host one
sub-committee meeting/event in Q1.
- Marketplace: Patrick Kirby and Chris Burling
- Education: Jaelyn Kwan, Leonie Valentine also nominated Henry Hon and Fred Sheu (MSFT)
- Emerging Tech & Start-ups: Thomas Bispham, Lucy Werner, Sean Lee, Remi
- Smart City is a separate AmCham initiative which will be led by Jack Lange and Leonie Valentine (cross-committee initiative) focused around citizen outcomes
and how to apply large tech to consumers
We look forward to your participation and continued engagement throughout the year.
Open to AmCham members only. RSVP required on first-come first-served basis.