Hosted by the Trade & Investment Committee Co-Chairs Barrett Bingley and David Chao, AmCham Governor and TIC Board Liaison Tatman Savio
We are delighted to invite you to attend the Trade & Investment Committee Meeting (Physical / Zoom) from 10:00-11:00am on May 22.
• Welcome remarks, announcements
• Mid-year review planning for remainder of 2020
• Upcoming TIC Planned Events:
- Collaboration between US Consul General and AmCham's Apparel Footwear & Supply Chain Committee on the future of supply chains post-COVID
- US Presidential Election & Trade Speaker Event
- ASEAN CG Series
• Update from Shadow Economy Working Group
• If you wish to propose agenda items/advocacy or events topics please feel free to note in your RSVP
We look forward to your participation and continued engagement throughout the year.
> Physical Meeting (at AmCham Office with Limited Seats)
-Given the current situation of the epidemic, a declaration form must be filled out when visiting the Chamber – this applies to all members and guests;
-Participants need to undergo mandatory temperature checking; wear a face mask throughout the meeting;
> Via Zoom
-Please come join us for a Zoom meeting and share your opinions. Webinar details will be sending out 2 days before the event.
RSVP NEEDED. OPEN TO AMCHAM MEMBERS ONLY. ALL AMCHAM MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.
Limited seats on a first come first served basis.