When the COVID-19 global pandemic first broke out in China, the government had to make some hard choices by imposing lockdowns. The draconian measures immediately brought the world's second largest economy to a standstill, crippling both demand and supply and disrupting global supply chains.
As China effectively flattened the curve, the economy has gradually restarted again. While there are signs of an economic recovery according to the latest PMI data, China can yet return to normalcy as fears of a COVID-19 resurgence. How fast is China recovering and which regions and sectors? What does the second half of 2020 look like? Join our panel of experts as we take a deep dive into what's next for China.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sending out 2 days before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered membership email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."