Digital Office Transition: Are you ready to embrace the new normal of work?
Since the start of 2020, organizations worldwide are recognizing the need to adapt to a new normal in the way they run operations. New strategies combined with emerging technologies have helped resolve major obstacles and optimize costs. As a leader in enterprise content management solutions, Laserfiche has helped increase efficiency, facilitate remote collaboration, create value through data-driven insights and improve customer and employee experiences.
Join this upcoming webinar hosted by Alexandra Amick, Account Manager at Laserfiche International, Pragya Anurakti, Regional Director of Strategic Service Delivery at Laserfiche International, and Addison Kwok, Associate Director at Fiducia Management Consultants, for insights and best practices on:
•Boosting digital innovation during major disruptions
•The role of technology in maximizing business potential and resolving common operational pain points
•Effective change management to ensure long-term business resiliency
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sending out a day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered membership email) at 1:45pm, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 2:00pm.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- Cancellations must be provided in writing to: email@example.com at least seven working days prior to in-house events.
- Registrations for events held outside the AmCham HK office are non-cancellable and non-refundable. No-shows will be charged.
- In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled
Connect with 13 people attending this event
View community profiles and add attendees into your favorites list.