As companies and governments digest the contents of Hong Kong's New Security Law, both legal experts and the US government have raised serious concerns over articles about extraterritoriality among other provisions.
What is the latest view on the law as it is being analysed overseas? What types of reaction can we expect in the months ahead from US officials?
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sending out a day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered membership email) at 7:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:00am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."