In April, the HKSAR Government has announced several rounds of exceptional economic relief measures to help businesses retain jobs and fight against the challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic. These measures include subsidy schemes to relevant industries that are severely affected, concessionary low-interest loan, provision of rental concession, reduction of profits tax / rates / fees..etc.
Join us for a 1-hour session with Dr Jimmy Chiang, Associate Director General of Invest Hong Kong, who will provide details on the various measures eligible for SMEs across various pillar industries (including Tourism & Hospitality, Consumer Products, Creative Industries, Transport & Industrial, Financial Services, and Business & Professional Services) and answer any questions you may have regarding the measures.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sending out 2 days before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered membership email) at 2:15pm, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 2:30pm.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."