The "Career & Learning Booster Workshop" is a unique and timely offering specifically designed for AmCham & the Women of Influence group. The session answers the questions:
- How do I navigate my career in these uncertain times?
- How can I boost my ongoing learning and leadership development to stay current and prepare for a new future?
- What strategies and resources (psychological & learning) are available to support me to reorient towards thriving?
The Workshop is facilitated by Gina Marescia, a resilience & transition leadership coach and MD of Catalyst Consulting. The forum will enable you to:
- Take-stock, recover, refocus on what's most important to you now and align that with refreshed goals.
- Have more powerful conversations about your preferences (at work and at home).
- Identify how to take advantage of the myriad of development/learning opportunities available.
- Obtain tools and strategies for vital and effective performance and well-being.
- This will be the first in person public event that many participants will be attending
- First 15-20 minutes is for networking
- Given the current situation of the pandemic, we kindly ask all participants to fill out a declaration form when visiting the Chamber
- Food and beverages will not be provided; participants need to undergo mandatory temperature checking; wear a face mask throughout the meeting/event