The COVID-19 pandemic has put more strain in US-China relations as both countries engage in a multi-faceted trade war. As US-China strategic competition intensifies during COVID-19, is there a window of opportunity for the two giants to cooperate to combat the pandemic and other global crises? How can international businesses manage risks in the areas of supply chain, regulation, and splinternet of things? How will political tensions affect economic relations especially during US presidential election season?
Please join this US-China Tension Series webinar with Evan Medeiros, who served as senior director for Asia at National Security Council in the Obama Administration, to unpack the impact of COVID-19 on the world's most important bilateral relationship.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sent out one day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30 am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."