The COVID-19 pandemic has thrusted us into uncharted territory. It has caused unprecedented disruptions in the global supply chain and at the same time accelerated digitalization and the adoption of technology due to necessity. The coronavirus has brought not only serious public health impact, but also economic repercussions.
Join this inagurual Future of Supply Chain series to learn from the panel of experts about the latest digitization trends, the role of technology in transforming trade, and what's next for Asia – whether the region may be able to bounce back from this crisis and take the lead in the digitization space.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sent out one day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 12.15 pm, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:30 pm.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."