Hosted by Amelie Dionne-Charest, Insurance & Healthcare Committee Chair
The Insurance & Healthcare Committee meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 21 at 12:30pm in AmCham office.
- Introducing the Pharmaceutical Committee representatives who will now work with us under the umbrella of the Insurance & Healthcare Committee;
- Discussing the new registration criteria for psychologists in HK and more broadly issues about foreign health professionals accreditation in HK.
*Lunch and beverages included
- There is a fee of HK$120 for lunch - it is essential to confirm your attendance in advance by Registration
- No shows will be charged
- Please inform us of any dietary restrictions, 3 working days, prior to the meeting
- If you cannot attend the registered meeting, please inform us in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org , 3 working days prior to the meeting